Thursday, June 28, 2007

Aerial views of PBTS between 1923-1924 (Where are they now?)


Here is a set of photos of PBTS from the air. An airplane flew over the campus in the mid-1920 (1923-1924 would be my estimate, maybe 1925). The photos were put in many Theologues in the late 1920s and early 1930s. This scan is from the 1934 Theologue. Now I love these photos, but I have no idea where the original photos are. I would love to have the original photos back to the school so I can get better scans of them. The pictures show the Main Building, King Hall, the Inner Circle, the fountain, and every other detail of the old campus of PBTS. If you know where these photos are or who might have taken them (from the Binghamton area) please email me. I would love to have much better scans than the ones from Theologues.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home