Tuesday, June 12, 2007

75th post on Davis History celebration (I would love to hear from you)

This my 75th post on Davis College History since I started posting about the rich history of Davis College. I would love to hear from you. Either click on 'comments' link at the bottom of this post. It appears in a pop-up window (so you might have to disable the pop-up blocker of your web browser). I look at the map on the sidebar every now an then I see hits from Kansas and Missouri, California, and around the Ohio-West Virgina boarder. Also Alberta, Canada and England (around London). I would love to hear from you and if you came to PBTS, Practical Bible, or Davis tell me about your time at the college. Also I would like to hear suggestions about what you would like to see on the blog. If you are an Alumni (or came here as a student, or the child of one of the professors, or were somehow involved in the school) I would love to hear your stories and then post them on the blog. I am also looking for other photos of the campus that you might have from your time at the school or ones you might have from relatives that graduated. Please post in the 'comments' or feel free to email me @

coreyjadams1984@yahoo.com OR
cadams@davisny.edu

I look forward to hearing from you.

God Bless

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home