Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Treasure Trove of History


The taking down of the Inner Circle Men's Dorm to prepare for Chatlos-Davis


Dr. Patterson putting the "Last" Brick into Chatlos-Davis 1965


The tearing down of Davis Hall (Old Main Building) after the building of Chatlos-Davis

I was given a treasure trove of History yesterday related to the History of PBTS. I had a great time going through the items last night and tonight. They were donated from Richie Robb (son of Ken and Esther Robb). The all the items are great, but my favorite are the 35mm slides. So many great pictures I have never seen. The images above are just a taste of what I have been taking in. I have a device for scanning these to digital form. These images show the work to build the current Main Building on the campus of Davis College, Chatlos-Davis.

Thank you Richie!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home