Friday, September 28, 2007

First day of Homecoming (brief report)

What an excellent Leadership Conference. Very challenging to hear Dr. H.B. London of Focus on the Family. Many of his teachings were directed at staying in ministry and not falling out with the Lord. He talk about checking our gauges in the Christian life. They were great messages. They will be available on the Davis website in the next few days.


I also had the privilege of meeting some very wonderful Alumni of the school. Two of these ladies are from the class of 1957 and they will be celebrating their 50th class reunion on Friday. I will post more about that after the events occur.
The activities for Alumni will continue through all of Friday and a few activities on Saturday. I am learning much more about the history and I hope to bring some of what I have learned to this blog in the near future.

----
Also not related to Homecoming, but today I received much information about Miss Mary Baker of the class of 1946. I will post about here soon also.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home