Tuesday, September 11, 2007

History of the School in Freshman Seminar



Yesterday (Monday, September 10, 2007) I had the privilege for the second year in a row to teach the History of Davis in the class Freshman Seminar. I had put together a PowerPoint last year, which I modified for this year. I am already thinking of ways to modify it for next year if I am given the chance to teach it again. There is much information to cover about a school that is 107 years old considering I cover the life of Dr. John A. Davis in detail as well. They seemed to enjoy it and many came up to me after I was done and said they had learned a lot. I enjoy teaching the rich history of this school and learning about it and the way that God has worked in the hearts and lives of Alumni and the lives of those the Alumni have touched in the name of Christ. The Sun never sets on PBTS/PBC/Davis Alumni!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home