Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Homecoming begins in the morning

The 2007 Homecoming officially begins in the morning (Thursday, September 27, 2007). The Keynote speaker for the Leadership conference will be Dr. H.B. London of Focus on the Family. On Friday the reunions will be held for the Alumni. The three largest reunions will be for the class of 1952 (55th class reunion), class of 1957 (50th class reunion), and class of 1967 (40th class reunion). The majority of the activities will be held in the Robb Gym. I will post more as the events as they unfold. I have been enjoying getting the preparations ready including a 3 1/2 minute video about Dr. Barackman that will be shown on Friday. I might post on the web after I show it. I am looking forward to seeing and hearing what God wants to show me through this conference.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home