Friday, August 27, 2010

Freshmen History Presentation on Monday


Presentation 2 years ago (Monday, September 15, 2008)

This coming Monday (August 30, 2010) I will be presenting the History of the College to the Freshmen in College Life. This marks the 5th Freshmen class that I have done the History Presentation with. The first class the heard the presentation was the class that just graduated in May, back when they were Freshmen in September 2006. I presented it a second time on Monday, September 10, 2007, and a third time on Monday, September 15, 2008. Last year I presented it on Monday, September 14, 2009. Every time I present the history to a new class I have a great experience of sharing just a little piece of rich heritage they have come to.

See you all Monday

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home