Friday, October 20, 2006

Wonderful Meeting with PBTS Alumni


(left to right) Myself (Corey Adams) Class 2007, Pastor Carl Wheeler, Class 1934, Don Hall, Class of 1950. Today, the three of us met and had lunch at the Broadway Cafe at Davis. It was a great time. I will post more later. Much history was learned. Pastor Wheeler and I had a wonderful conversation about a month ago. Pastor Wheeler was born in 1912 and is one of oldest Alumni from PBTS. He will be 95 in January.
Corey Adams

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Marge said...

How I enjoyed hearing about Rev, Carl Wheeler. He was pastor of Covington Baptist church,Pa when I was a small girl and I am 70. Tho he is but a blur in my memory my grandmother often spoke of him with great fondness.

Marjorie Ames Mar class of '60

 

Post a Comment

<< Home