Sunday, December 02, 2007

The New York Winter has arrived at Davis College

While I continue to work on the Presidential interviews I thought I would upload a picture of some of the snow on the campus. Early Sunday morning we received around 4 inches of the powder. This is a picture of the entrance sign this evening.

Last week I did my interview with Dr. Woodrow Kroll and it went very well. The whole interview was 2 hrs and 15 minutes in length. This coming week I have my interview with Dr. Dale Linebaugh. I hope to have the write-up about Dr. Kroll's interview on the blog this coming Friday. The write-up for Dr. Linebaugh will happen soon after the interview. I am still accepting questions for Dr. Linebaugh and Dr. Miller if anyone has any stories about them.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home