Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tennis Court on Campus...but where was it?



One of things on the older of 16mm films that is in the worst of condition was that of students playing tennis on campus. The screenshot above is not the best of quality because of the nature of the film that I would love to have restored, but it is decent never-the-less. From what I could tell from this brief segment on the DVD is that the court was behind the Main Building.


The map above shows where I think they were, but I am not 100% positive. Many Alumni from the 1960s do not remember them so I am guessing they were torn down with the building of Chatlos-Davis and Patterson. The building in the photo looks similar to the back of the Main Building or maybe it is the side. Do any Alumni know where it was? I would love to know.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home