Monday, August 28, 2006

New Semester at Davis College

A new semester at Davis College has begun, and my love and interest in Davis College History is still as strong as ever. I am majoring in International Studies-Cross Cultural here at Davis College. Lord willing I will be back in Papua New Guinea where my heart is before 2012. I have been called into Bible Translation. Check out my other blog: http://pngdiscovery.blogspot.com to see how the Lord has been working in my life in that regards. The purpose of this blog is to talk about the rich history of the college that I attend. We are in the 106th year of its existence. It was founded by Dr. John A. Davis in 1900 here in what is now Johnson City, NY. I have been the student historian working with the history and contacting Alumni and hearing some wonderful stories. Well enjoy the blog and feel free to post comments. God Bless.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home